PEEF Scholarship 2023 Last Date, Online Apply
Posted by | Asif Ali on | October 6, 2023
Application is now open to apply for the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund Scholarship. PEEF Punjab Educational Endowment Fund Special Quota Scholarship for intermediate students’ last date for application submission is 31 March. Punjab Educational Endowment Fund Intermediate Scholarship is Governed by the Govt of Punjab for the students who have completed their Matric / Intermediate exams. Punjab Educational Endowment Fund Scholarship Last Date to Apply Online for Matric, Intermediate, and Bachelor student. Latest PEEF Scholarships PEEF Inter and BS Scholarship for Sindh Students. PEEF CMMS Ph.D. Merit scholarships for the world’s top universities.
PEEF Scholarship 2023 Check Online
PEEF Scholarship 2023 Last Day to Apply Online for Matric and Intermediate Students. The application period for the PEEF Scholarship 2023 is open.
The last date to apply for the PEEF Scholarships for Graduate Students is 31 March 2023. Both graduate and inter-student students can apply for the PEEF Special Quota scholarships. This wonderful opportunity is available to students who wish to continue their education, but don’t have the financial resources. Students who have passed their inter- and matric exams are eligible for the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund scholarship.
PEEF Scholarship Search 2023
Dear Students You can check the peef scholarship 2023 here for undergraduates. You can check the official website www.peef.org.pk for 2023. You can find the peef scholarship application here. Deadline to apply for the peef scholarship is April 31, 2023
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund Scholarship 2023
PEEF Scholarship 2023 Deadline To Apply online for Matric, Intermediate, and Bachelor students. For the year 2023, the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund Scholarship application period 2023 has opened. The deadline for PEEF scholarships for graduate students is the Last Date to apply on the 31st of March, 2023.
Peef Scholarship 2023 Online Apply
|Eligibility||Intermediate and Graduation|
|Financial coverage||Tuition Fee/other basic expenses|
|Gender||Male & Female|
|Last Date||31 March 2023|
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund is an organization run by the Government of Punjab to establish opportunities for bright students of girls and boys. It was launched as a result of the chairmanship in 2008 Shahbaz Sharif. The scholarship is awarded to outstanding students who are unable to pay for their tuition.
Www.peef.org.pk Student Portal
This Chief Minister Merit Scholarship (CMMS) Program in the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund to fund the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund Matric Scholarship was announced for students from Punjab. Students who have completed their Matric or Intermediate exams in 2021 may be considered for the state-sponsored Punjab Educational Endowment Fund Intermediate Scholarship in 2023.
- A Punjab Domicile holder is required for this position.
- Candidates for the PEEF Quota Scholarship in 2023 must meet the following requirements:
- Children from a minority religious background.
- Children have a unique set of circumstances.
- Children in Punjab who are enrolled in private or public schools inside the province’s borders are eligible to apply.
- Federal Board of BISE intermediate or Matric yearly examinations in 2021 must be over 60% for the student to be eligible.
- Government employees in BPS 1-4, as well as the children of both current and retired employees, are eligible for the program.
- On March 31, 2023, the deadline to apply for the PEEF Special Quota Scholarship has passed. To be considered, all applicants must complete and submit an application form by the specified deadline.
- Terrorists attack survivors’ children.
- The applicant must be a full-time student at an accredited college or university pursuing an associate’s or bachelor’s degree.
How to apply for PEEF Scholarship 2023
- The Office of the Deputy Director of Colleges offers scholarships to students.
- PEEF’s official website, www.peef.org.pk, has a download link for the document.
- President’s Council of Economic Advisors (CEC).
- To apply, send a letter to “Punjab Education Endowment Fund, Link Wahdat Road Lahore – 54600.
Peef.org.pk master level scholarship
PEEF Master’s scholarships are open to students enrolled in spring/fall semesters as well as morning/afternoon/evening courses. Education Scholarships for students in Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS, I.com) and Graduation offered through the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF Special Quota for Education (BA, B.com, BBA, BSC, BCS).
PEEFScholarship Contact Number
If you have any question, please write below.