FBISE Scholarship 2022
Posted by | Asif Ali on | August 4, 2022
After the FBISE Result, the Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education (FBISE), publishes the SSC & HSSC Merit Scholarship. Today, we will discuss the FBISE SSC & HSSC merit scholarship list 2022. The Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education (FBISE Islamabad) was established under Section 75 of the FBISE ACT 1975. Students with the highest score are awarded scholarships by the board FBISE is Islamabad’s largest educational sector and provides the highest quality education. FBISE Award Of Medals/scholarship/merit Certificate.
FBISE Merit Scholarship List 2022 SSC & HSSC Students
It is empowered by the financial and administrative authority of the federal board in Islamabad. Only the results of the annual exams were considered by the board for awarding scholarships. FBISE has been certified with ISO 9001 & 2005, which shows its performance.
Www.fbise.edu.pk Scholarship 2022
No award is permissible on the result of supplementary/special examinations. After submitting the FBISE Result, the Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education (FBISE), offers the SSC & HSSC merit scholarship. Only those groups with the lowest number of students appearing in the SSC or HSSC annual examinations in 2022 will be eligible for the top three positions, awards, and merit scholarships.
FBISE Scholarship 2022 Result
The FBISE Board awards scholarships to students with the highest marks. Notification of Merit List of eligible students for merit scholarships in SSC ANNUAL EXAMINATION 2019 is made by this Board. FBISE also awards merit certificates and medals. All students who applied for the FBISE SSC & HSSC merit scholarship list 2022 can find the FBISE Merit Scholarship List 2020 here.
- Federal Board Result Search By Name 2022
- FBISE Topper
- Scholarship SSC
HSSC Scholarship 2022
The scholarship can be used to help you get into higher education in the same academic year as your regular student. Only the results of the annual examinations are eligible for scholarships.
Passing Marks In FBISE 2022
The annual amount of merit scholarships is Rs.25000/- The results of any special or supplementary examinations are not eligible for an award.
FBISE Scholarship Result Of 8th Class 2022
This Board has notified the Merit List of eligible students who are entitled to merit scholarships for HSSC ANNUAL EXAMINATION 2019.
Groups that take the HSSC or SSC annual examination in 2022 will be eligible for merit scholarships and the top three positions.
- The scholarship is open to candidates who have attained at least 60%.
- The scholarship is available to a candidate who passes the annual examination and enrolls in a college or university the same year.
- Even if the scholarship holder attends a college or university outside Pakistan, the scholarship will be paid in Pakistani currency.
How Do I Apply?
- All eligible SSC/HSSC students must apply for a scholarship through the head of the institution where they were admitted to higher education. You can also download the application forms from the FBISE website at www.fbise.edu.pk.
- It is mandatory that the applicant has a bank account. Students who do not have Bank Accounts may submit the Account numbers of their parents, duly verified by the Bank, along with a copy of Form B. The bank account must be mentioned in order to receive the scholarship.
FBISE Scholarship Result Of 5th Class 2022
The scholarship can be used to help you get into higher education in the same academic year as your regular student. Here is the FBISE Merit Scholarship List 2022. The annual merit scholarship amount is Rs.50,000/- Here is the final merit: Below are the eligibility criteria for the FBISE SSC & HSSC merit scholarship list 2022.
If you have any question, please write below.