FAST University Lahore Admission 2023
Posted by | Asif Ali on | March 17, 2023
FAST University Lahore is one of the top universities in Pakistan and, recently it announced that admissions open in 2023. Admissions are made in a range of disciplines BBA, BS, MBA, MS (Computer science), MS (Electrical Engineering) MSC, and Ph.D. Applications are open to Local students, Pakistani students from overseas and international students.
FAST University Lahore Admission 2023 Last Date and Fee Structure
The applicants who are interested should know they have informed the National University Of Computer And Emerging Sciences ( Lahore ), Lahore admissions are open and you can apply for application at the earliest.
Www. Nu.edu.pk Lahore Admission 2023
Students who are applying for admission in a variety of subjects are encouraged to complete an admission form prior to or by the date that is the last day of admission. Eligibility criteria, and how to apply online contact details are listed in the official advertisement of the institute below. It is also available online on their official website nu.edu.pk FAST University offers admissions in the fall and spring (twice every calendar year) open to all students.
About FAST University
Lahore Campus Lahore Campus, spread over 12.5 acres, is situated in Faisal Town, which is the central point of Lahore. The campus comprises three blocks. The three blocks with the impressive exteriors of brick and impressive marble domes make a great in the rich architecture of Lahore.
FAST University Lahore Programs
|BS Accounting & Finance||BS Computer Science|
|BBA||BS Electrical Engineering|
|BS Civil Engineering|
|MBA||Master in Mathematics|
|Master in Computer Network & Security||Master in Software Engineering|
|Master in Computer Science||Master in Software Project Management|
|Master in Civil Engineering||MS Electrical Engineering|
|Master in Electrical Engineering|
|Ph.D. Computer Science||Ph.D. Management Science|
|Ph.D. Electrical Engineering||Ph.D. Mathematics|
|Ph.D. Software Engineering|
Admission Criteria & Requirements:
Admission Criteria and requirements for undergraduate programs in the BS-4 year are provided below.
- The applicant must be able to show a minimum of 60% marks in Intermediate and Matric or equivalent marks.
- The applicant must be a student with 16 years of education and at least 60 percent scores in the form of a CGPA 2.0 from 4 to be qualified to apply for MS or MBA degree programs.
- To be eligible for enrollment in the Ph.D. Candidates must hold an undergraduate degree in the relevant field and have completed 17 1/2 years of schooling.
- The candidate is chosen for admission by the marks that they score on the NTS test or the Test that is held at the FAST University, where achieving 50% marks is required to be admitted in every degree course.
Admission Procedure How to Apply:
FAST Lahore’s full procedure, the application process, and how to apply, are listed here so that applicants can take action in the right manner:
- Candidates who are interested in applying online for the Admission 2023 class at FAST University. Applications that are not online will not be considered.
- Simply click here to open the online Admission Application Form. The login page for the application will open.
- The applicant needs to register by entering an email address and password.
- This online Admission System assigns an ID for every admission application. This ID must be kept in mind in the event of a query.
- The applicant has to fill out an online form to apply for the position of 2023 in detail using the step-by-step process that is provided in the online application system.
- This online platform will produce the Challan for a processing cost of Rs. 1500and the fee for NTS tests is Rs. 500. If a candidate has completed the NTS Test, then Rs. 500 is not due.
- After paying the processing cost within the especially branched and accepted through FAST University, the candidate is required to print an admissions card if taking the Admission Test.
- The applicant should bring an admission card to the campus on the date and at the given time.
- When the admission is confirmed, the student must provide attested copies of all academic certificates together with three passport-sized photographs.
- For more detailed instructions, go to this.
Address: FAST University Lahore Block-B Faisal Town Lahore, Pakistan
Official website: www.LHR. nu.edu.pk
Email: info@lhr. nu.edu.pk
Tel: 111 128 128 , (042) 516 5680-83
Fax: (042) 516 5232
If you have any question, please write below.